Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Saks Fifth Avenue

JWell,an interesting day at Saks. Fron its gorgeous windows featuring Chanel by Karl Lagerfeld,to Louboutin and Jimmy Choo,and interesting trip into the flagship store. Started clicking pictures about some of the beautiful fashions being featured and sold at Saks,when the associate from thee St. John boutique told me I need permission to take pictures throughout the store. Well,I notified the PR department of the store;never,did she return my call. Was told to go to client services to get permission; that I did. Contacted the same individual, same result. NOTHING. I have some great pictures taken of some of the great American and European designers,which I am still waiting permission to publish on here.

Those out there,put the pressure on Saks,so that you can see what is out there,what is instore to purchase, for Spring 2011.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment